Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour
Discover the spiritual, natural, and cultural highlights of Bali’s southern coast on Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour full-day tour, culminating with a barbecue in an enchanting setting.
Drive south onto the Bukit Peninsula to the spectacular south coast to do the Uluwatu kecak dance tour. Here, stretches of golden sand form idyllic beaches that are among the best in the region. Some are superb surfing spots, where beachgoers play in giant rollers in the Indian Ocean, and others are hidden in sheltered coves with clear azure waters.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to one of the islands most famous temples at Uluwatu. Its clifftop location is dramatic in itself, and the orange hues of the setting sun make it truly majestic. Local male performers take center stage for a performance of the traditional kecak dance as chanting and drumbeats add to the ambiance.
On Jimbaran —one of Bali’s spacious beaches— round out your wonderful day with an oceanfront barbecue as you enjoy fresh seafood, traditional dishes, and sambal, a spicy Indonesian chili sauce.
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour Itinerary:
10.00 – Pick up from your hotel
10.30 – Visit turtle island to see the turtle conservation and education centre
12.00 – Visit green bowl beach
14.00 – Visit Padang Padang Beach
16.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
18.00 – Enjoy the kecak dance perpormance
19.30 – having dinner at jimbaran beach
21.30 – Drive back to hotel
22.30 – Arrive at hotel
- Beautiful scenery, sacred temples & cultural entertainment
- Golden sands & clear waters on Bali’s southern coastline
- Cliff-top location of Uluwatu Temple with a sunset backdrop
- Male chanting in a powerful performance of the kecak dance
- Stunning beach setting for a delicious seafood barbecue
- Private tour assisted by English Speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price
- Airconditionated modern vehicle
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, or Nusa Dua hotel
- Entrance fee
- Dinner in Jimbaran
Know Before You Book
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Maximum group size is 6 people.
- Hotel pickup is available from most Bali hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Cash Payment on the day of service with our driver and no deposit needed
- You can cancel free of charge until 2 days before your reservation starts.