Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Delight in a privately guided journey to take in some of Bali's most wondrous sights. Visit its most photographed temple, a stunning beach with a remarkable waterfront hotel, and Taman Ayun family temple. This trip is sure to leave your feeling serene and at peace with the world around you.
In the afternoon, you are driven from your hotel to visit a royal family temple known as Taman Ayun, located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. This impressive complex stands on a small island that is surrounded by a man-made lake.
Continue to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and giant bats.
Next, you journey to Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot, perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. Snap a few iconic photos of the sight to cherish as memories for years to come. Feeling the tranquility of the day wash over you, return to your hotel for the night.
- Chance to see Royal Mengwi Temple & ancient Taman Ayun
- A visit to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple
- Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a little rocky islet
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
- Private tour of Mengwi Temple and Tanah Lot
- Local Balinese private driver
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bali hotel
- Food and beverages not listed as Inclusions
- Entrance fee
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 5 people.
- Hotel pickup is available from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, and Ubud hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Price: IDR 450.000 / car