Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour
On Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour you will escape the tourist crowds and take a scenic full-day tour through the tranquil Balinese countryside to see the emerald rice terraces of Jatiluwih. Travel through the jungle to the tropical foothills of Mount Batukaru and visit remote Batkaru Temple.
What to Expect
Go for an amazing scenic drive that takes you on an off-the-beaten-path journey on a full-day excursion through Bali's countryside. This drive will give you time to stop and appreciate the tranquil beauty of Bali, enjoying personalized service for a maximum of 6 people.
Get picked up from your hotel in South Bali and depart towards Tabanan regency to arrive at the local market. Experience the richness of local products being traded.
Continue the drive further into the inner region to arrive at Pura Luhur Batukaru, one of Bali’s most important temples dating back to 11th century. Afterwards, continue the drive to arrive at the jaw dropping scenery of the Jatiluwih rice terraces stretching as far as the eye can see.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Capture this natural beauty as much as you can with your camera before continuing along the road. Our next stop is Tanah lot Temple, it is also commonly known as The most photogenic Bali temple on the rock, because it looks like floating on the water when the water level is rising.
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary:
08.30 – Pick up from your hotel
09.30 – Visit Tabanan traditional market
10.30 – Visit Batukaru jungle tempel
11.30 – Visit Jatiluwih rice terrace
13.30 – Having lunch at the local restaurant
15.30 – Visit Tanah Lot
18.30 – Drive back to your hotel
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour Price
Cost: IDR 650.000 / car (minimum booking 2 persons)
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +62 812 3963 0889.
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour Highlights
- Spectacular view of emerald rice terraces at Jatiluwih
- Harmonious vegetation panorama at Batukaru foothills
- Glorious scenic drive along green hill horizons
- Visit to sacred & ancient Batukaru Temple
- Opportunity to learn farming skills from local planters
- Private tour assisted by English Speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price
- Airconditionated modern vehicle
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, or Nusa Dua hotel